May 22, 2009

Toronto

060 
I love discovering an unfamiliar city through the lens of a camera.

I went to the Toronto area last weekend for a conference, and I took the opportunity to spent five days in Toronto with my best friend. There was lots of walking, lots of eating, lots of laughing and talking, and lots of picture-taking.

I don’t have time to write a long post now – and I think my trip to will be worth a few posts all together – but I wanted to share with you a small selection of the shots I took.

128 

157


096

116


149

 164 

183 

194

199


247

I’ll be back soon with stories and pictures of lovely meals and treats! It was a food-filled trip and I can’t wait to tell you all about it.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Wonderful photos! I look forward to details!

Gregory said...

Hi Isabelle,

Good food! I cook a little bit and love to eat. I enjoyed reading your experiences at the Cactus Club Cafe, pretty interesting dishes. But I must confess I'm not used to fine dining. :-) Keep writing! Thanks.

Gregory
myxbooks.wordpress.com

Maki said...

There is so much to see and eat in Toronto. Hope it was a lot of fun!